It’s December 30th —- Woohoo – Come on 2012 !!!!
It Has been a wonderful Holiday Season thus far .
Full of Magic, Light and Unity .
I have just returned from Ottawa – where my parents live- where I was born
…and settling back home i just remembered !
I was Nominated for “Kreativ Blogger” – and i wanted to Nominate 5 others -
I am relatively new to WordPress and use it as my Official Site Now – so Very sorry for the delay and Thank You Very Much to zendictive == Art ! whom nominated me .
I am supposed to write 10 things about me ……and then link some of my favourite blogs that i
have found or have found me in this short while !
TEN FACTS …
1. I live in Toronto, Canada.
2. I have been in The Arts since i was a kid .
3. I cannot start my day without music and words - They are like food to me.
4. This Christmas – 2011 was the Very Best Christmas I have experienced thus far !
5. I am super excited for 2012 as I am pushing myself, at my own pace – to create create create-using different mediums : as I Did when I was a Child and Further into my 20′s .
6. I am in my 30′s !
7. I am a Child at Heart .
8. I was a bookworm as a child and would rather read than do anything else .
9. I am Not on Facebook nor Twitter -The fb platform and all its changes is not suitable for my vision – I was on fb for a long time but now …..NO .
10. I love LIFE !
Now for my nominations – Finally !
Boomeranging – is that a word – ?
1. Right back at zendictive.wordpress.com
A Very Dedicated Individual whom shares beautiful poetry, parables and stories and posts often . From what I have read in the short while that I have made this my Site – I am so amazed at the wisdom and simplicity and serenity his words exude.
2. jackielrobinson.com “A Heart’s Whispers”
Jackie writes to and for the soul. She writes Deeply, profoundly and with a beautiful Intimacy and Transparency that is very rare these days …I connected with Jackie on Facebook whilst I was still there and immediately there was a heart felt understanding. It’s astounding when you can see the person within their writing ….
3.Warrior Poet Wisdom I don’t know where to start! All I can say is Inspiration for All Hearts
4. Tales of My Heart Really Touching ….. Moves me so much . I have so much more reading to do There
5. ZUMPOEMS Metaphysical , Fluid and Sharp , There are Musical notes in these poems!
There are at least a dozen more that I read almost daily – So Much talent out there – It’s Incredible, Bedazzling and Breathtaking
Wishing You All A Wonderful New Year
May It be as Brights as Your Blessings and talents
May It be as Touching and Thought Provoking as Your words
May It be filled with Laughter, Love and Inner Peace ….
A Beautiful Calm song for all from one of my Favourite artists
Moby “Blue Paper”
“The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows. “Author: =George William Curtis